Best Bitcoin Brokers For Paypal Payments
Here you find all Bitcoin brokers which accept payments via paypal. Make deposits with paypal and cashout your gains right back to your paypal account:
- Bitcoin, Altcoin
- Derivatives (not in USA)
- Margin Trading (not in USA!)
- Crypto Spot Market Exchange
- Bitcoin, ETH, BCH, LTC, XLM
- Fiat Money
- 50 USD minimum
$5 withdrawal fee (0 in USA) Pro:
- Real crypto purchase
- Relatively low fees
- World-class support
- Anonymity not possible
- Minimum deposit $50 to $1000
- 1% Crypto Trading Fee
What Exactly Is PayPal?
If you go shopping on the Internet, sooner or later you will come into contact with the word PayPal . But what is behind it? In the following article we'll explain what PayPal is, how it works and if it's safe.
PayPal is an online payment system with which you can pay in numerous online shops or on sites like eBay. The name PayPal literally means "payment friend" and is based on the English expression Pen Pal (pen pal). The service is mainly intended for transactions of small or medium amounts of money. PayPal is now part of eBay.
- With PayPal you can make and receive payments - PayPal only acts as an intermediary for the money transfer.
- Payments at PayPal run via the deposited e-mail address: Both buyer and seller must therefore be registered with PayPal.
- The main advantage of PayPal is the fast money transfer: after the transfer has been made, the amount is credited to the recipient immediately. This eliminates the usual bank term.
- PayPal also facilitates international transfers: With PayPal you can pay in 203 countries and 26 different currencies. The conversion into the national currency takes place automatically.
- A complete list of supported countries can be found on the following list of countries.
- The use of PayPal is free for buyers. However, some online shops charge a small additional fee if you pay with PayPal.
How Does PayPal Work?
When you sign up with PayPal, you create a virtual account. You can find more detailed information in our guide Create a PayPal account. You can top up your virtual account with PayPal credit or link it directly to your "real" bank account. With every bank transfer via PayPal, the corresponding amount is then automatically debited from the bank account.
- To log in, you must first enter your personal data and the account number of your bank account. PayPal will then perform a trial transaction on your bank account for verification. Confirming your PayPal account usually takes 3-4 days - after that you can use PayPal.
- The identity of the account holder runs exclusively via the e-mail address. You do not receive your own account number at PayPal and the deposited bank details are also not visible to the recipient of the payment. With this Paypal wants to prevent the misuse of sensitive data.
- To make the payment, you have the choice between two different possibilities: Pay with PayPal credit or pay by direct debit.
- When paying by PayPal credit, you first load your PayPal account with any amount of money. You do this by making a normal bank transfer from your bank account to the bank account provided by PayPal. PayPal will credit the amount to your virtual PayPal account after 3-4 days.
- If you pay by direct debit, you do not need to top up your virtual PayPal account. After payment, PayPal will debit the corresponding amount from your bank account by direct debit within the next few days. There are no additional costs.
- PayPal also offers you the possibility to top up your virtual account via Giropay. Advantage over the normal bank transfer: The amount is available immediately after the bank transfer.
- If you receive money via PayPal, you will be notified by email.
How Secure Is PayPal?
- PayPal is a reputable provider and relatively secure. There is no absolute security and there is always a certain residual risk with payments on the Internet - but PayPal has various protection mechanisms to protect customers.
- Sender and recipient do not have access to the account data of the other party. The mutual identification runs via the e-mail address.
- All transfers (e.g. from your own bank account to the virtual PayPal account) are secured with the SSL encryption protocol.
- PayPal offers buyer protection for six months: If you do not receive the goods within this period, you can cancel your payment and claim your money back.
- To protect your PayPal account, you should choose a secure password. In itself a matter of course, but unfortunately many people still use the combination name+date of birth as password. Tips for creating secure passwords can be found in our guide Secure Password: The best tips and reminders. We also explain what you can do if you forget your PayPal password.