Binance.com vs. Hitbtc.com – Trading Sites Direct Comparison
- anonymous accounts with a generous limit (2 BTC)
- low fees
- more than 80 altcoins accepted and tradeable
- stable mobile apps
- anonymous accounts
- intuitive interface
- more than 50 cryptocurrencies supported
- multi-language chat / trollbox
- relatively low fees
- strong security
- buggy platform.
- no support for fiat.
- slow customer support.
- Demo interface is not fluid
- Difficult and time consuming verification process
- Lack of a mobile app
- Shady structure
- Slow withdrawals
Binance is a “real” bitcoin trading site. Its ICO was announced on June 2017, and phase I started on June 27 @15 hs (GMT +8). The original team was composed by Changpeng Zhao (CEO), Roger Wang (CTO), James Hofbauer (Chief Architect), Paul Jankunas (VP of Engineering), Allan Yan (Product DIrector) […] Read Binance.com Review »
HitBTC is an exchange based in Estonia, founded by Dave Merrill, which has been operating since late 2013. It started as a joint venture between developers, expert traders and finance professionals with a €6 million funding. The company is focused in the Estonian, and the European market in general, but […] Read Hitbtc.com Review »